Royal Brinkman recherche un "Branch Manager" France
Royal Brinkman is a supplier, consultant and installer for the professional horticulture Industry. It was granted the predicate ‘Royal’ in 1985, when the company celebrated its 100th birthday. We have been active in this industry for 130 years and are now one of the world’s largest suppliers in the horticultural Industry. It is Royal Brinkman’s mission to be world-wide known for its expertise within the horticulture sector. Our vision is to be the International horticultural supplier with a strong local representation, a stop shop with a wide range of products and the specialist in the following themes: crop rotation, crop care, crop protection & disinfection, packaging & design, mechanisation, technical projects and other service products. These 7 themes are mainly focused on convenience, availability, application, delivery reliability and actively contribute to the operational reliability of customers.
By engaging in strategic partnerships and exclusive collaborations with manufacturers, Royal Brinkman develops new solutions and applications for customers.
Part of the International market strategy for International activities, including France, is to expand to the next level and therefore we are looking for a:
Branch manager France
In a hands-on capacity you will manage all day-to-day activities, working closely with an experienced International Director. In cooperation with the sales team you will drive continuous improvement to ensure consistent quality and yield to meet the demands of the French horticulture market. Together with the International Director you will be responsible for sales (within France) by developing a winning business- and sales plan, which will result in flawless and focused proposal preparations all together with your team.
The Branch Manager France will also have the following responsibilities:
• (Further) set up and expand the newly to be established business unit in France;
• Supervise all daily company affairs, including planning, organizing and coordination
• Responsible for all sales- and marketing related activities concentrated on setting up, maintaining and expanding the sales network;
• Responsible for all operational- and commercial activities of the business unit in France;
• Responsible for all sales - and marketing related activities concentrated on setting up, maintaining and expanding the sales network;
• You will report directly to the International Director of the Head Office in ‘s-Gravenzande, The Netherlands;
• Main purpose is to obtain profit contribution by managing staff, establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
• Direct coordination and oversee activities of business, concerning the distribution, pricing and sales of products & services;
• Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions;
• Managing the budget by reviewing financial statements, sales reports, activity reports and other performance data and acting accordingly.
• Face to Face client interaction;
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and company policy;
• Making recommendations on equipment and suggest areas of improvement based on daily practice;
• Working with the Industry's leading Horticultural products;
• Implement strategies to increase Market Share;
• Manage sales staff in consultation with the International Director
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
• 5 to 10 years relevant work experience (Sales- and Marketing oriented within the agricultural sector and preferably in the horticultural sector);
• Knowledge of / experience with the French agricultural market;
• Native or near native knowledge of the French language, as well as an excellent knowledge of the English language;
• Residency in France (Preference: Region Rennes, Nantes and Angers);
• Knowledge of dealer management is an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Experienced in managing a (sales) team;
• Good knowledge of E-commerce and online marketing;
• Skills: Sales oriented, Agricultural/horticultural knowledge, Result oriented, good Communicator, General Management and People Management skills, Team builder, Hands On mentality, Pro-Active, Driven and Enthusiastic attitude.
What to expect from us:
• (In)formal work atmosphere in an International environment;
• Besides the prospect of permanent employment, we offer attractive working conditions which are in line with market practice;
• Opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed and enthusiastic colleagues.
Whom to contact
If you are interested in this position but you would like receive more information, please contact Jan Schuttrups (International Director) at:
31-6-53500096 or email JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING.
In case you want to apply please send the application letter including your CV to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING, attn. Francesca Thijssen, HR Manager.